Tax Relief Providers Tax Relief Providers

Tax Relief FAQ

Blog Image

Frequently Asked Questions about Tax Relief :

What is Tax Relief and how do I qualify?

Tax relief is a program that the IRS put into practice years ago to allow taxpayers to Potentially Settle Tax Debts for a percentage of what is owed. Tax Relief is available on different levels depending on your tax situation. While the IRS does not openly promote these programs, you can call and speak to one of our tax consultants at Tax Relief Providers to determine if you qualify for tax relief at 1-888-877-1090.

How long does this process normally take?

The process typically takes anywhere from 2 to 6 months to resolve. Based on how complex your tax situation is, this will give us a better timeline for resolution. Also note, we are aggressive in resolving your tax debt and want you to feel comfortable in letting us handle your case. Call today to discuss your options for tax relief 1-888-877-1090.

How much do your services costs?

If you are like most people, you have never hired an attorney and believe that you cannot afford to pay legal fees. This impression couldn’t be farther from the truth. We have worked very hard to make sure that our services are affordable to the people who need them the most. Tax Relief Providers charges a flat fee for their services. Under this plan, you pay a flat fee regardless of the amount of time your case demands.

How much can I save?

Each individual case is unique. We have been successful in saving our clients thousands of dollars as well as settling cases for a fraction of the amount owed. If you call today and speak with one of our Tax Consultants we can determine more accurately how much you can save.

I own a company and have not paid the payroll taxes for my employees. Do you handle this type of case ?

Yes. We have a high degree of success with these types of cases and are able to save our clients significant amounts in settlement. We are also adept at limiting the consequences to the business owner personally.

How do you know if I qualify?

At Tax Relief Providers, we use the same guidelines as the IRS to determine what kind of tax relief you qualify for. Our professional staff is knowledgeable of the laws and can determine with accurate figures if you qualify or not. Therefore, you can make an informed decision before hiring us.

I am a business owner or officer of a company with employees and I may have a problem with the income and employment taxes (Form 941 taxes). What should I do?

Call us as soon as possible for a free consultation. You could become personally liable for what is called the Civil Trust Fund Recovery Penalty. The trust fund recovery penalty was enacted to encourage the prompt payment of withheld income and employment taxes, including Social Security and collected excise taxes. The penalty may be imposed personally against officers or employees of corporations, members or employees of partnerships, corporate directors and shareholders, and members of boards of trustees. If you suspect you may have a problem, call us immediately. Our advice is free, and it may save you a great deal of trouble and money.

Is my spouse liable for my taxes, even if the tax was assessed before we were married?

No. For the most part, the people whose names and income are reported on the tax return in question are liable for the taxes. Simply marrying someone with a tax liability does not make the new spouse liable for the tax. However, the new spouse can still be significantly impacted by the tax liability. While the new spouse cannot have their wages garnished, their household can be thrown into financial hardship if the liable spouse receives a garnishment. Also, if you have a joint bank account with your spouse, the IRS could levy all of the money in the account. Finally, in reaching a resolution with the IRS, they will consider the income and expenses for the entire household, including the new spouse. Therefore, you will need to disclose your spouse’s income, even though they are not liable for the tax.

I filed my taxes on time but, don’t have the money to pay. What can I do?

The IRS has programs and services available for taxpayers that owe but can’t  afford to pay.

Does Penalty Abatement get my penalties and interest waived from my tax account?

Penalties can be abated if you have “reasonable cause” for not being compliant with the IRS. They may include the following:

  •       Death of a family member
  •       Serious health problem
  •       Bad or erroneous financial advice
  •       Flood, hurricane, fire or other natural disaster
  •       Theft of funds, including embezzlement
  •       Lost or destroyed records
  •       Divorce that caused extreme stress and deteriorated your financial condition
  •       Unemployed for an extended period of time
  •       On a fixed income or retired
  •       Caring for another person and the financial strain this is placing on you

Is it true the Internal Revenue Service can put you in jail for not filing tax returns?

Not filing tax returns is illegal, a felony, and subject to criminal and civil penalties. Any false documentation revealed by the IRS goes to the Criminal Investigation Division and can result in a punishment of one year in jail and a $25,000 fine.

Can your Company stop the IRS from garnishing my wages, levying my bank account, or seizing my assets?

Yes,  Tax Relief Providers can help release wage garnishments executed by States or the IRS, often effective immediately.


Do you need Tax Relief?

Then call us today for a free consultation. 1-888-877-1090

As Seen on TV